Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ebb accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Ebb, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Ebb completed a residency at Einstein-Montefiore. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ebb is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Chldn's Nat Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Einstein-Montefiore, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Pediatrics55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2737
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ebb?
Dr Ebb has made a terrifying diagnosis much easier to deal with. His extra work does not go unnoticed! We have never had a more caring or intelligent doctor in our corner! I highly recommend going to him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ebb frequently treats Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), Brain Cancer, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Ebb's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ebb speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ebb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital