Dr. Wood has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Wood, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Wood completed a residency at U N Carolina. He currently practices at Knoxville Heart Group and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wood is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Univ S Carolina, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- U N Carolina, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Knoxville Heart Group
Knoxville Heart Group1819 Clinch Ave Ste 108, Knoxville, TN 37916 Existing Patients: (865) 546-5111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wood?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Wood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wood's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wood frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Hypertension.
Dr. Wood's office is located at 1819 Clinch Ave Ste 108, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Leconte Medical Center
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System