Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Solowiejczyk, MD
New Patient(212) 256-9628
Dr. David Solowiejczyk, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Solowiejczyk completed a residency at Mt Sinai. He currently practices at CUIMC NewYork Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children s Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Mt Sinai, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solowiejczyk?
Thorough Excellent bed side manner Answered all question
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Solowiejczyk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Solowiejczyk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Solowiejczyk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solowiejczyk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solowiejczyk frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Solowiejczyk's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solowiejczyk speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.