Dr. David Smock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smock's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Smock, MD is a family medicine specialist in Stockton, MO. Dr. Smock completed a residency at Naval Med Center San Diego. He currently practices at Foothill Walk-In Medical Care and is affiliated with Citizens Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Naval Med Center San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1995
- San Diego Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Medical School — 1994
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Bachelors Of Science University California, Irvine, Other Education — 1990
- Associate Science Lbcc, Other Education — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smock?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smock frequently treats Acute Tonsillitis, Tension Headache, and Headache.
Dr. Smock's office is located at 913 South St, Stockton, MO 65785. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smock speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Smock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Yuma Regional Medical Center