Dr. David Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Smith, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University Mo Columbia School Med. He currently practices at Baptist Health Supportive Medicine and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Trinity International - MA Bioethics, Other Education — 2000
- University Ark Med Sck, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- University Mo Columbia School Med, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Harding University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Health Supportive Medicine
Baptist Health Supportive Medicine11001 Executive Center Dr Ste 200, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 202-2093
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Atrial Fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 11001 Executive Center Dr Ste 200, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock