Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Smith completed a residency at UCSD. He currently practices at Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health and is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCSD, Residency Hospital — 1991
- UCSD, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York University, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Takes time to listen to all concerns and addresses them clearly. Does not rush us to get to another patient. Explains all treatment options in a clear and easy to understand way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 1500 E 2nd St Ste 400, Reno, NV 89502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health1500 E 2nd St Ste 400, Reno, NV 89502 (775) 982-2400