Dr. David Peters, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Schererville, IN. He currently practices at TMJ Treatment Centers.
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Compare Dr. Peters with other Dentistry Practitioners near you
Dr. Richard Johns, DDSLearn More
Dr. Claudette Munyabera, DDSLearn More
Dr. Christopher Crane, DDSLearn More
Dr. Hirut Kassa, DDSLearn More
Dr. Anthony Puntillo, DDSLearn More
Dr. Alysha Moll, DDSLearn More
TMJ Treatment Centers
TMJ Treatment Centers26 E Us Highway 30, Schererville, IN 46375 Existing Patients: (219) 865-8251
Karwick Dental Offices1028 N Karwick Rd, Michigan City, IN 46360 Existing Patients: (219) 872-5800
- Academy Of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines, Fellowship Hospital
- Academy Of General Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, Fellowship Hospital
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Association For Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, Fellowship Hospital
- Equilibration Society, Fellowship Hospital
- International Association For The Study Of Pain, Fellowship Hospital
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellowship Hospital
- Laport County Dental Society, Fellowship Hospital
- Northwest Indiana Dental Society, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine - Masters Degree in Research in the area of Craniofacial Pain, Other Education — 2008
- Indiana University School Of Dentistry, Medical School — 1987
- Purdue University - B.S.,, Undergraduate School — 1983
Likelihood to recommend Dr. Peters
Based on 6 Reviews
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peters?
Dr. Peters is so knowledgeable and his staff was extremely helpful to me. I initially went to him for a second opinion and ended up staying on as a patient. Don’t hesitate to call this office.
Thank you for sharing your feedback about Dr. David Peters, DDS.