Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (301) 786-5761, and for other questions, call (301) 609-5006.
Dr. David Matteson, MD
New Patient(301) 786-5761
Dr. David Matteson, MD is a general surgery specialist in Waldorf, MD. Dr. Matteson completed a residency at Kaleida Health Sys M Fillmore. He currently practices at UM Charles Regional Medical Group-Surgical Care and is affiliated with UM Charles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
UM Charles Regional Medical Group-Surgical Care
UM Charles Regional Medical Group-Surgical Care11340 Pembrooke Square Ste 203, Waldorf, MD 20603 Existing Patients: (301) 609-5006
- Kaleida Health Sys M Fillmore, Residency Hospital
- Suburban Hospital Health System, Residency Hospital
- Suny At Buffalo School Of Med And Biomedical Science, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matteson?
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Matteson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matteson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matteson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matteson frequently treats Anal Fistula, Gallstones, and Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy).
Dr. Matteson's office is located at 11340 Pembrooke Square Ste 203, Waldorf, MD 20603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matteson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.