Dr. David Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Martin, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Wsu Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Borgess Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Ascension Borgess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
- Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Wsu Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Wsu Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 1722 Shaffer St Ste 2, Kalamazoo, MI 49048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Borgess Hospital
Borgess Cardiothoracic Surgery
Borgess Cardiothoracic Surgery1722 Shaffer St Ste 2, Kalamazoo, MI 49048 (269) 343-1555