Dr. Lentz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Lentz, DO is a family medicine specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Lentz completed a residency at Ft Wayne Med Educ Program. He currently practices at Lutheran Medical Group LLC and is affiliated with Dupont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lentz is board certified in Family Practice.
- Ft Wayne Med Educ Program, Residency Hospital
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lentz?
Dr. Lentz and his staff snd nurses are fabulous! I am 74 years old and he is one of the best family physicians in every way!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lentz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lentz frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury).
Dr. Lentz's office is located at 7980 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dupont Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Parkview Regional Medical Center