Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 885-5000.
Dr. David Langholz, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5642
Dr. David Langholz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Langholz completed a residency at Spectrum Health Blodgett Campus|Loyola University Med Center. He currently practices at SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine - Meijer Heart Center and is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Zeeland Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Langholz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine - Meijer Heart Center
Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners100 Michigan St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Call
SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine - Bradford Street
Spectrum Health Med Group2900 BRADFORD ST NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Call
SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine - Ludington
SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine - Ludington7 Atkinson Dr, Ludington, MI 49431 Call
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Campus|Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Langholz?
- Spectrum Health - Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Langholz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Langholz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Langholz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Langholz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Langholz frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Langholz's office is located at 100 Michigan St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.