Dr. David Keller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Keller, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Enid, OK. Dr. Keller completed a residency at University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Northwest Oklahoma Orthopedics and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keller is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Choice of Oklahoma
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Oklahoma Orthopedics
Northwest Oklahoma Orthopedic Clinic900 W CHEROKEE AVE, Enid, OK 73701 Existing Patients: (580) 233-6707
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
I have recommended Dr Keller to many people because of my wonderful experience with surgeries. I also volunteer at St Mary's hospital, and he is liked by everyone there as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keller frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Bursitis.
Dr. Keller's office is located at 900 W CHEROKEE AVE, Enid, OK 73701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center