Dr. David Hargroder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hargroder's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Hargroder, MD is a general surgery specialist in Carthage, MO. Dr. Hargroder completed a residency at La St University Med Center. He currently practices at David E Hargroder MD and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Joplin. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- La St University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- La St University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- La St University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hargroder?
This man is a talented and caring soul that helped me 3 weeks after a back surgery. He is knowledgeable, attention to detail and I recommend him highly for General surgery. This surgery was for multiable hernias,. Retired medical Nurse Kim Lawrence
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hargroder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hargroder frequently treats Appendicitis, Gallstones, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Hargroder's office is located at 2929 S Grand Ave, Carthage, MO 64836. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hargroder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Joplin