Dr. Cohn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Cohn, MD is a oncology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Cohn completed a residency at University Of Wa School Of Med. He currently practices at Ohio State University Obstetrics Gynecology Oncology and is affiliated with James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Wa School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohn?
Dr Cohn is amazing. He is very professional, yet quite personable. He made me feel comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Cohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohn frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Cohn's office is located at 1145 Olentangy River Rd Ste 2100, Columbus, OH 43212. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute