Dr. David Burns, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Burns completed a residency at University Of Rochester. He currently practices at Highland Hospital and is affiliated with Highland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burns is board certified in General Surgery.
Highland Hospital1000 S Avenue Department Of Surgery, Rochester, NY 14620 Existing Patients: (585) 341-0341
- University Of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Rochester, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
Dr. Burns is an excellent surgeon. He repaired my inguinal hernia and did an excellent job. My incision with mesh has healed. The scar is about 3 inches, raised because of the mesh. I am so grateful that I no longer have pain or burning in my inguinal area. I do sense that I have mesh there but that seems to be typical and normal. Again, thank you Dr. Burns.
- Highland Hospital
- Unity Hospital