Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. David Asprinio, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Asprinio completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan. He currently practices at Westchester Medical Center and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westchester Medical Center
Advanced Orthopedics19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 1300n, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Existing Patients: (914) 789-2700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Asprinio?
Overall, I feel extremely blessed to have been under the care of Dr. Asprinio, his partners and staff. They are all extremely professional and knowledgeable. I received immediate care and surgery from his partners and other team members. It was no different when I visited his practice. Everyone was very friendly and caring. I believe I hit the jackpot!!!!!!! Respectfully, Nydia D. Perez
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Asprinio frequently treats Pelvic Fracture, Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle), and Tibia and Fibula Fractures.
Dr. Asprinio's office is located at 19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 1300n, Hawthorne, NY 10532. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Asprinio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stamford Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center