Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. David Duchene, MD is a urology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Duchene completed a residency at Ut Southwestern Med Center. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Physicians Urology and is affiliated with Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duchene is board certified in Urology.
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Ut Southwestern Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Ut Southwestern Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2000
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Homestate Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The University of Kansas Physicians Urology
The University of Kansas Physicians Urology3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-1227
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duchene?
I met with Dr Duschene as a referred patient after a diagnosis of Renal Cell Carcinoma. He was very pleasant. He outlined the options answered all my questions and in the end we decided that surgery with the DaVinci robot was the best solution. He was able to remove the malignancy AND save my rt Kidney. Follow up exam found him to be just a caring, understanding and empathetic as before the surgery. Recovery for the proceedure was easy and I required no Chemo or radiation therapy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duchene frequently treats Urinary Stones, Kidney Cancer, and Ureteral Stricture or Kinking .
Dr. Duchene's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duchene has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- University Of Kansas Hospital