Dr. David Dodgin, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Dodgin completed a residency at Rush Affiliated Network Orthopedic Residency Program. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin and is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dodgin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin
Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin4611 Guadalupe St Ste 200, Austin, TX 78751 Existing Patients: (512) 476-2830
- Adult Reconstruction, Roanoke Orthopaedic Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Rush Affiliated Network Orthopedic Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dodgin?
Am on day 4 post op knee replacement. Off all narcotics! Doing exercises independently. At surgery at Muve Outpatient and stayed for 2 days in their community Setting. Excellent care. Was so comfortable and treated as a partner and not a patient. Highly recommend if you are healthy and willing to be responsible for your care. Dr. Dodgin very committed to positive outcomes and respected my needs and expectations.
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Medical Center
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center