Call (913) 386-3059 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Dobratz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Dobratz completed a residency at Bayfront Medical Center. He currently practices at College Park Family Care Center and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dobratz is board certified in Family Practice.
- Bayfront Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Bayfront Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Net
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Health Systems
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
College Park Family Care Center
Overland Park11725 W 112th St, Overland Park, KS 66210 Existing Patients: (913) 386-3059
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dobratz?
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Dobratz who is an excellent listener and thorough in his analysis. I am grateful for his thoughtful care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dobratz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Dobratz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dobratz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dobratz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dobratz frequently treats Liver Damage from Alcohol, ADHD and-or ADD, and Osteoarthritis of Hip.
Dr. Dobratz's office is located at 11725 W 112th St, Overland Park, KS 66210. Find other locations and directions.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center