Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 722-2130.
Dr. David Dingli, MD
New Patient(507) 722-2130
Dr. David Dingli, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Dingli completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch Med. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dingli is board certified in Hematology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2005
- West Glasgow U Hosps/NHS, Residency Hospital — 1997
- St Luke's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St Luke's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dingli?
Dr. Dingli is a great physician; curiosity towards the pursuit of quantitative and qualitative science based solutions for my cancer. He is empathetic and a careful listener with great follow up and sincere efforts towards solutions to newly appearing issues. We have established great trust in Dr. Dingli and in his staff. 5 Stars
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dingli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Dingli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dingli's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dingli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dingli frequently treats Myeloma, Bone Marrow Biopsy, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Dingli's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.