Dr. David Devries, MD is a dermatologist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Devries completed a residency at University Of Rochester. He currently practices at Central Dermatology and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Devries is board certified in Dermatology.
- University Of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 2003
- University Of North Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Devries?
Very professional with great bedside manner, and a sense of humor. He was direct but caring. Would definitely recommend.
- Duke Regional Hospital