Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. David Demartini, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Demartini completed a residency at Pacific Med Ctr. He currently practices at Central Valley Eye Medical Group and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Demartini is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Pacific Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Valley Eye Medical Group
Central Valley Eye Medical Group1334 Nelson Ave, Modesto, CA 95350 Existing Patients: (209) 579-8800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Demartini?
My mother contracted shingles on her face which got into her left eye and subsequently lost vision to it. We were referred to Dr. Demartini who performed cornea transplant surgery which restored her vision the that eye. Dr. Demartini is by far one of the very best in his profession and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Demartini frequently treats Eye Infections, Pigment Dispersion Syndrome, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Demartini's office is located at 1334 Nelson Ave, Modesto, CA 95350. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Demartini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital