Dr. David Demartini, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Demartini's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Demartini, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Demartini completed a residency at Pacific Med Ctr. He currently practices at Revels M Cayton MD Inc and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Demartini is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Pacific Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Demartini?
My mother contracted shingles on her face which got into her left eye and subsequently lost vision to it. We were referred to Dr. Demartini who performed cornea transplant surgery which restored her vision the that eye. Dr. Demartini is by far one of the very best in his profession and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Demartini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Demartini frequently treats Eye Infections, Pigment Dispersion Syndrome, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Demartini's office is located at 3300 Webster St, Oakland, CA 94609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Demartini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
Revels M Cayton MD Inc
Revels M Cayton MD Inc3300 Webster St, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 444-0603