Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David de la Loza, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. de la Loza completed a residency at Arrowhead Reg Med Center. He currently practices at Narcotics Prevention Association Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Arrowhead Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Chas R Drew University Med and Science, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de la Loza?
Dr de la loza is excellent dr with chronic pain and illnesses I have he has never ever made me feel I was bugging him. He has helped me get more control of my pain. I am able to talk to my dr as he was a family member he gives honest opinions and listens to all my concerns regarding my health. Our family will follow him wherever he practices at he is a great primary dr
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. de la Loza frequently treats Wellness Examination, Anemia, and Arthritis.
Dr. de la Loza's office is located at 942 S Atlantic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de la Loza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.