Dr. David Dean, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Dean completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dean is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Piedmont Heart Institute
Piedmont Heart Institute95 Collier Rd Nw Ste 5015, Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 605-5699
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Columbia U, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Colgate University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dean?
I received excellent care from you and your staff while at Piedmont Hospital, after being transferred from Eastside Medical. My follow-up care was awesome as well after my triple bypass surgery. His staff was very polite, well informed and attentive to my after care. There never was a time me, or my family were left in the dark about what was going on with my case. I'd highly recommend him for care as well as all your other cardiac needs. My family and I can't thank you and your staff enough.
- Piedmont Hospital