Dr. David Suh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Suh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Suh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Johns Creek, GA. Dr. Suh completed a residency at Wake Forest U/Baptist MC. He currently practices at NSC Cardiology and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wake Forest U/Baptist MC, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NSC Cardiology- Main Office5400 Laurel Springs Pkwy, Johns Creek, GA 30024 Existing Patients: (678) 208-0165
- 2 4375 Johns Creek Pkwye Ste 320-350, Suwanee, GA 30024 Existing Patients: (678) 679-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suh?
I have been seeing Dr Suh for over 5 years and he is so helpful every time. He is the only cardiologist I will ever trust! He goes towards your diagnosis before trying any medication. He is very knowledgeable, listens to any concerns you have, very sympathetic and truly takes his time with you. I never feel rushed to get in and out. I have been to many of the office locations and every location’s staff is just wonderful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Suh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suh frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertension, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Suh's office is located at 5400 Laurel Springs Pkwy, Johns Creek, GA 30024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Suh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth