Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Leonard, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Leonard completed a residency at Med University SC. He currently practices at Family Physicians of Old Town Fairfax and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leonard is board certified in Family Practice.
- Med University SC, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Med University SC, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leonard?
I have been going to Dr. Leonard for years and my parents went to him for years as well. He listens to what you are saying and truly works with you to develop a care plan. He is sincerely concerned about his patients and takes his time with each one. I am very pleased to have him and his office as my primary medical team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leonard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leonard frequently treats Immunization Administration, Rash, and Tension Headache.
Dr. Leonard's office is located at 3911 Old Lee Hwy Ste 41c, Fairfax, VA 22030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Family Physicians of Old Town Fairfax
David D Leonard MD PC3911 Old Lee Hwy Ste 41c, Fairfax, VA 22030 Existing Patients: (703) 352-7100