Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (480) 757-9443.
Dr. David Douglas, MD
New Patient(480) 757-9443
Dr. David Douglas, MD is a transplant hepatology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Douglas completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Arizona and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Douglas is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Scottsdale - Transplant13400 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85259 Call
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Douglas?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Douglas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Douglas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Douglas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Douglas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglas frequently treats Viral Infection, Gallbladder Scan, and Impedance Testing.
Dr. Douglas' office is located at 13400 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85259. Find other locations and directions.