Dr. Daly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Daly, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Daly completed a residency at University of Alabama School of Medicine. He currently practices at Cardiology Specialists of Acadiana and is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Daly is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Specialists of Acadiana
Cardiology Specialists of Acadiana315 Rue Louis Xiv, Lafayette, LA 70508 Existing Patients: (337) 269-9777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daly?
Def recommend Dr Daly! He’s so easy to talk to and very thorough! His staff was very professional and friendly as well
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Daly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Daly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daly frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Daly's office is located at 315 Rue Louis Xiv, Lafayette, LA 70508. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Heart Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital