Dr. David Cravens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cravens' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Cravens, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Columbia, MO. Dr. Cravens completed a residency at U Mo-Columbia Sch Med-Hosp Clin. He currently practices at Curators of the University of Missouri and is affiliated with Ellis Fischel Cancer Center. Dr. Cravens is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Mo-Columbia Sch Med-Hosp Clin, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Mo-Columbia Sch Med-Hosp Clin, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1978
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Curators of the University of Missouri1 Hospital Dr, Columbia, MO 65201 Existing Patients: (573) 884-7733
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cravens?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cravens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cravens frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Cravens' office is located at 1 Hospital Dr, Columbia, MO 65201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cravens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center