Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Clardy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Clardy completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Sanford Children's Hospital Fargo and is affiliated with Lake Region Healthcare Corporation. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clardy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Children's Hospital Fargo
Sanford Children's Hospital Fargo - Neonatal Intensive Care801 Broadway N, Fargo, ND 58102 Existing Patients: (701) 234-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clardy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clardy frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Clardy's office is located at 801 Broadway N, Fargo, ND 58102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clardy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lake Region Healthcare Corporation
- Mahnomen Health Center
- Perham Health
- Sanford Hillsboro Medical Center
- Sanford Mayville Medical Center
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo