Dr. Chu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Chu, MD is a hematology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Chu completed a residency at Stony Brook U Hosp. He currently practices at New York Cancer & Blood Specialists and is affiliated with Mather Hospital - Main. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chu is board certified in Hematology.
- Stony Brook University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Stony Brook U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Stony Brook University Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2003
- St Georges Med Sch, Medical School — 2003
- Cornell U NY, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733 Existing Patients: (631) 751-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chu?
Dr.Chu takes the time to explain each step of my treatment. I never have a. problem getting what time and date I need. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chu frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Chu's office is located at 235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital - Main
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital