Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. David Chao, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Chao completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Oasis MD Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Minneapolis Sports Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oasis MD Inc
OasisMD8901 Activity Rd, San Diego, CA 92126 Existing Patients: (858) 571-0606
Mark C. Nelson MD Inc.5471 Kearny Villa Rd Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92123 Existing Patients: (858) 571-0606
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chao?
I have been going to dr Chao for Eight months for my hip and lower back... he is amazing... straight to the point... knows your needs ... very intelligent to injuries... dr Chao is the best and so glad to say he is my doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chao frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Shoulder Impingement Syndrome.
Dr. Chao's office is located at 8901 Activity Rd, San Diego, CA 92126. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.