Dr. David Cashen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bradenton, FL. He currently practices at Coastal Orthopedics and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cashen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MCM Maxcare
- Meritain Health
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cashen?
I am in absolute awe of Coastal Orthopedics, specifically, Dr. David Cashen, Camille Dupont, PA-C, and Hillary McGonigle, RMA. I had out-patient total right hip replacement on May 8, 2020, and I cannot believe how quickly I recovered and got my life back. This team is the best and work together perfectly. They answered all my questions and never rushed me to move on to next appt. They all treated me like family throughout the entire process. I really cannot thank them enough for their great care. I love this group and only trust them with my orthopedic care.
- Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital