Dr. McNabb has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David McNabb, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. McNabb completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Raleigh, NC and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McNabb is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Colorado Joint Replacement, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2010
- THE BRODY SCH OF MED AT E CAROLINA UNIV, Medical School — 2009
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Orthopaedic - Raleigh Office3001 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27612 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic - Garner Office1325 Timber Dr E, Garner, NC 27529 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic - Cary Office115 Kildaire Park Dr, Cary, NC 27518 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McNabb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David McNabb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McNabb's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McNabb accepts your insurance.
Dr. McNabb frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Osteoarthritis of Hip.
Dr. McNabb's office is located at 3001 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27612. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rex Hospital
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus