Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 268-6005, and for other questions, call (215) 281-0800.
Dr. David Lehmann, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0250
Dr. David Lehmann, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Lehmann completed a residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital. He currently practices at Greater Philadelphia Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Frankford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lehmann is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Greater Philadelphia Cardiology Associates
Aria Greater Philadelphia Cardiology3998 Red Lion Rd Ste 306, Philadelphia, PA 19114 Call
- Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehmann?
I had a follow-up visit today since my last visit a year ago. I found the staff professional, friendly and caring. I recommend Dr. Lehmann to anyone seeking excellent cardiac care.
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lehmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lehmann frequently treats Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, and Hypertension.
Dr. Lehmann's office is located at 3998 Red Lion Rd Ste 306, Philadelphia, PA 19114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lehmann has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.