Dr. David Kress, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kress' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Kress, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Kress completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Aurora Cardiovascular & Thoracic Services and is affiliated with Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kress is board certified in General Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kress?
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- University Wis Hospital Clin, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Wis Hospital Clin, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kress accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kress frequently treats Cardiac Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Kress' office is located at 2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 507, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kress has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
Aurora Cardiovascular & Thoracic Services
Aurora Cardiovascular & Thoracic Services2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 507, Milwaukee, WI 53215 (414) 649-3780