Dr. Fisher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Fisher, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at DANA FARBER HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana Farber Hospital
Dana Farber Hospital450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-6140
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
Absolutely love Dr Fisher and his team, from my first consult with him I have felt completely confident that he was the doctor for me. He is super intelligent and attentive. He never makes you feel rushed and answers all questions explaining everything thoroughly. I am now in remission after a very long road of treatments but am forever grateful for him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Fisher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fisher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fisher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fisher frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Fisher's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute