Dr. David Fisher, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at DANA FARBER HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Dana Farber Hospital
Dana Farber Hospital450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 (617) 632-6140
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
He is a confident, intelligent, personable doctor who treats patients with respect and forms a partnership of care. He is eminently qualified and keeps rigorously abreast of research in the diseases he treats. He has a team of equally qualified professionals and he works closely with them and all of his Dana Farber colleagues. He knows how to listen and is always thinking ahead. Cancer is no party but having this man for a doctor makes it less anxiety producing. I am deeply thankful for him.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute