Dr. David Buck, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Buck completed a residency at University Of Nebraska Medical Center. He currently practices at MD West ONE, PC and is affiliated with Chi Health Lakeside. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Buck is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Caq In Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 2002
- Western Washington University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Life
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buck?
I have been a patient of dr bucks and his Fantastic p.a Ashley through many surgeries, some work comp related, dr buck went well beyond his responsibilities to help with all paperwork, letters on my behalf etc.Very compassionate, friendly, skilled dr.,always takes time to listen and help you anyway he can,always happy with my results during all visits and surgeries, just a regular nice man,strongly recommend,
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Women's Hospital
- Midwest Surgical Hospital