Dr. David Blackburn, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Corsicana, TX. Dr. Blackburn completed a residency at Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center. He currently practices at Radiotherapy Physicians P.A. and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blackburn is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Radiotherapy Physicians P.A.306 HOSPITAL DR, Corsicana, TX 75110 Existing Patients: (713) 515-7795
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Ellis Fischel Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blackburn?
My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Dr. Blackbur is a mature doctor so he has been around this businesses for years. but let me first start with his secretary. My dad had a stroke so he has some difficulty walking. His nurse came down to lobby to meet him so we wouldnt get loss. I was speechless of the patience concern from the dr. and his staff. you would think these are old friends. dr draws pic of issue to explain, he answers all questions. tremendous bed side manner. 10 stars!
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center