Dr. Buono has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Buono, MD is a family medicine specialist in Epping, NH. Dr. Buono completed a residency at Umass Memorial Medical Center. He currently practices at DBA: Epping Regional Health Center and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buono is board certified in Family Practice.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Ma Meml Hlth Care, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DBA: Epping Regional Health Center
Epping Family Practice Collecting Station212 CALEF HWY, Epping, NH 03042 Existing Patients: (603) 693-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buono?
I had a virtual visit with Dr. Buono last week offered by my pcp’s office. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and was interested in listening to me and helping me with my concerns. He made me feel comfortable and cared for immediately. I would recommend seeing Dr. Buono and would definitely be interested in an appointment with him again if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Exeter Hospital