Dr. David Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Brown, MD is a general surgery specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center. He currently practices at Premiere General Surgery and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in General Surgery.
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Premiere General Surgery
Premiere General Surgery3920 N Union Blvd Ste 160, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Existing Patients: (719) 475-0270
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Dr. Brown was amazing he explained everything very well and was professional during and after surgery. He got me in quick and scheduled my surgery even quicker. While his offices are not state of the art where the Surgery takes place is.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open, Hernia Repair, and Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 3920 N Union Blvd Ste 160, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central