Dr. David Bork, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Coupeville, WA. Dr. Bork completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Radia Inc P S and is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bork is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Radia Inc P S
Radia Inc P S101 N Main St, Coupeville, WA 98239 (425) 297-6200
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- William Beaumont AMC, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bork?
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Swedish Medical Center - Edmonds Campus