Dr. David Boike, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boike's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Boike, MD is a cardiology specialist in Batesville, AR. Dr. Boike completed a residency at Lecomt/United Memorial Medical Center Program. He currently practices at The Diagnostic Clinic at WRMC and is affiliated with White River Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boike is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lecomt/United Memorial Medical Center Program, Residency Hospital
- 1971, Internship Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Diagnostic Clinic at WRMC
The Diagnostic Clinic at WRMC3443 Harrison St, Batesville, AR 72501 Existing Patients: (870) 698-1635
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boike?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boike accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boike frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Boike's office is located at 3443 Harrison St, Batesville, AR 72501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boike has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- White River Medical Center