Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (908) 506-4895.
Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD
Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bridgewater, NJ. Dr. Boguslavsky completed a residency at Somerset Medical Family Practice Residency. He currently practices at Premier MD and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boguslavsky is board certified in Family Practice.
- Somerset Medical Family Practice Residency, Residency Hospital — 2006
- UCLA Medical Acupuncture Training, Other Education — 2006
- Somerset Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School - MFM, Medical School — 2003
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School - MFM|UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH, Medical School — 2003
- UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH, Medical School — 2003
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boguslavsky?
Dr. B (As I refer to him) is extremely patient. He listens to your complaints (symptoms) and gives you a list of exercises that you can complete at home. He will treat you with acupuncture as well.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
- Morristown Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boguslavsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boguslavsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boguslavsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boguslavsky frequently treats Anxiety, Insomnia, and Muscle Spasm.
Dr. Boguslavsky's office is located at 757 US Highway 202/206 104, Bridgewater, NJ 08807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boguslavsky speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Premier MD757 US Highway 202/206 104, Bridgewater, NJ 08807 Existing Patients: (908) 506-4895