Dr. Boatright has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Boatright, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Cordova, TN. Dr. Boatright completed a residency at Univ Of Tn Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Cordova Practice and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ Of Tn Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Univ Of Tn Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Univ Of Tn Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 2001
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE / CHATTANOOGA, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boatright?
Dr. Boatright is a very kind, considerate, knowledgeable and very detailed rheumatologist who makes sure he has covered everything before the appointment ends. I was so impressed with him, I referred my son to him when he was showing signs of RA. Throughout the years, I have seen many rheumatologists. Dr. Boatright is absolutely the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Boatright, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boatright's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boatright accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boatright frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Boatright's office is located at 540 TRINITY CREEK CV, Cordova, TN 38018. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Cordova Practice540 TRINITY CREEK CV, Cordova, TN 38018 (901) 309-5000