Dr. Bicknell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Bicknell, DO is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Greeley, CO. Dr. Bicknell completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center-Internal Medicine. He currently practices at CardioVascular Institute Of North Colorado Clinic and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bicknell is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hosptial-Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- The University Of Chicago-Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- The University Of Kansas Medical Center-Advanced Ablation Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- The University Of Kansas Medical Center-Ccep Fellowship-Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Loyola University Medical Center-Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Des Moines General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Des Moines University, College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Illinois At Chicago-M.S.-Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Undergraduate School — 1995
- University Of Illinois At Chicago-B.S. Biochemistry, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bicknell?
Outstanding Doctor came to hospital on a Saturday night and saved my life .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Bicknell, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bicknell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bicknell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bicknell frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bicknell's office is located at 1800 15th St Ste 310, Greeley, CO 80631. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital