Dr. Baskin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Baskin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Baskin completed a residency at Roosevelt Hosp. He currently practices at Manhattan West Medical and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Roosevelt Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Roosevelt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Manhattan West Medical
Manhattan West Medical185 W End Ave Apt 1m, New York, NY 10023 Existing Patients: (212) 595-7701
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baskin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Baskin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baskin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baskin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baskin frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, and Arthritis of the Elbow.
Dr. Baskin's office is located at 185 W End Ave Apt 1m, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baskin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital