Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Wilson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at University KS. He currently practices at KU General Cardiology and is affiliated with Atchison Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University KS, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University KS, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University KS, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
KU General Cardiology
Mid-america Cardiology Associates Inc4000 Cambridge St Ste G600, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9700
University Of Kansas Hospital
Mid-America Cardiology - Liberty1530 N Church Rd, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (816) 781-1696
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Long QT Syndrome.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 4000 Cambridge St Ste G600, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atchison Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital