Dr. David Trinkle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trinkle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Trinkle, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Trinkle completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Valley Geropsychiatry LLC and is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trinkle is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Geropsychiatry LLC2123b Crystal Spring Ave Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 266-3136
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trinkle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trinkle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trinkle frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Trinkle's office is located at 2123b Crystal Spring Ave Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trinkle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital