Dr. Stoll has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Stoll, MD is a hematology specialist in Woonsocket, RI. Dr. Stoll completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Adult Primary Care and is affiliated with Landmark Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stoll is board certified in Hematology.
- Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Cardeza Fdn, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Toledo College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Adult Primary Care
Adult Primary Care55 Hamlet Ave, Woonsocket, RI 02895 Existing Patients: (401) 766-9500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stoll?
Dr. Stoll is thorough, thoughtful and compassionate. He explains things very well and listens carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stoll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stoll frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Stoll's office is located at 55 Hamlet Ave, Woonsocket, RI 02895. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Landmark Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital